Counts for inventory in the user’s assigned warehouse can be recorded in eoTouch Warehouse. A full sync containing a count will automatically close the open inventory batch in eoStar and populate the count panel with the synced quantities.
- Functional Area: Operations
- Roles Impacted: Warehouse Staff
- Platform: eoTouch Warehouse
- Plugins: eoStar Core
This permission controls if a user can access the Receive Transfers tile in eoWarehouse. For more information see: Permissions Panel
Records > Employees > Records > Permissions panel:
- Count Inventory
How to Record Counts in eoTouch Warehouse
- Tap Count Inventory.
- Tap the Warehouse Area to record counts for.
- Tap Last Count to see details of the last product counted in this area.
- Tap the + to select the product to count.
- Use the Search box to find specific products.
- Use the filter along the bottom to view products in different categories.
- Tap a product to select it.
- Indicated by a check mark.
- Tap < Back to enter counts for the selected products.
- Tap the information icon to view the details of the last time the product was counted.
- Tap a product to record counts for it.
- Tap Select a Stock Location.
- Tap the location to record counts for.
- Tap Manual Entry to type in the location ID.
- Tap Unspecified if the product is not in an actual location.
- Enter the quantity of Units, Cases, and Pallets of the product in the selected location.
- The actual packs available to count will depend on the Pack Name entered for the primary pack and any alt-packs.
- Tap Date Code to enter a date code for the counted product. (Added with the Date Code plugin)
- Only available if the product is flagged as Date Code tracking required on it’s Date Code Panel.
- Enter the Month, Day, and Year of the date code.
- Tap OK to record the date code.
- Tap Add Another Count to record another count for the same product in another location and/or with another date code.
- Repeat this process for any other products and/or warehouse areas.
- Tap Void to delete any counts made for this warehouse area during the current session.
- Once counts have been uploaded, they can no longer be voided.