- Functional Area: Administration
- Roles Impacted: AR Team
- Platform: eoStar Backend
- Plugins: EDI Plugin
This setting controls if a user can access the Import EDI Documents screen. For more information see: Plugins Panel
Records > Employee > Records > Plugins Panel
- EDI > Import
How to Import EDI Documents
- Go to EDI > Import EDI Documents.
- Click Change to select the Import Folder where the EDI documents are located.
- Click Get FTNI 820s via SFTP to pull in payments made through FTNI to the Import Folder. (Added with the FTNI plugin)
- Click Change to select the Folder for 997 Functional Acknowledgements.
- This is where to send the confirmation the documents were received.
- Click Import to load all 820/850/864 documents in the Import Folder into the EDI Payment and Purchase Trackers.
- Click Exit to close the window.